Posted on: 9 Oct 2017
Topic: General News
The new Bobcat T595 Track Loader available from Clark Equipment, features what the company claims is the highest horsepower and Rated Operating Capacity (ROC) in the 500 frame size.
The new 74hp Bobcat T595 features increased horsepower and performance for pushing or digging applications without the need for operators to move up to a bigger machine. With a 998kg rated operating capacity and improved lift force, the T595 compact track loader from Bobcat Company can help increase jobsite productivity, plus can move or carry more material with an attachment to increase jobsite efficiency.
At 1727mm wide with a standard construction/ industrial bucket, the loader's compact size allows it to work in confined spaces, move in a congested worksite or between homes. Its rubber tracks cause minimal ground disturbance. The vertical-lift-path T595 features more than 50 genuine Bobcat attachments approved for use with the T595. Nonhydraulic attachments can be changed from inside the cab via a button to activate the power Bob-Tach attachment mounting system. Bobcat T595 compact track loaders come with standard controls (hands and feet) or optional Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC).
Available on the new T595 is a two speed travel option so operators can choose between low and high travel speeds, plus it has a best-in-class travel speed of 16.7km/h in high range.
The T595 features:
• Transversely mounted engine allows for easy access to daily maintenance items to encourage operators to perform the tasks;
• Simple checkpoints make it easier to perform maintenance at the proper intervals;
• Auxiliary quick coupler is mounted to the front plate of the lift and to provide solid mounting and hoses are routed through the loader arms for better protection;
• Guard bar extends in front of the coupler for added protection and less downtime;
• Solid steel tailgate protects the machine from damage and minimises downtime;
• Standard machine shutdown protection system automatically shuts down the machine to avoid catastrophic failure. Monitors engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure and rpm.
Need more information? Send us an enquiry or give us a call on 1300 736 848
Article featured in Hire and Rental News Magazine.