We seek a self-motivated person to work out of our Branch located at Smithfield, with a proven work ethic, capable of demonstrating an appropriate level of technical experience, diagnostics and exposure to various types of equipment.
The role will require good understanding of client needs and customer service, in a field service role. Candidates with a proven track record of working with low level supervision in the field will have an advantage.
Key requirements include:
- Australian Trade Certificate - Plant Mechanic (applicants are invited from other mechanical trades)
- At least 2 years' experience working of forklifts or in a similar role
- Strong background or understanding in hydraulics and electrical circuits highly advantageous
- Ability to diagnose, fault find
- Excellent time management skills
- Auto Electrical experience will be an advantage
- Capable of working within a team environment and work autonomously
- Demonstrate and maintain company WHS and quality standards, processes and procedures
- Written and verbal communication skills are important
- Full car licence
Please send resumes to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.