Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Plant Mechanic
Clark Equipment is seeking an experienced Field Service HD Mechanic for our site in Kenwick, WA (Perth). The successful applicant will have extensive experience in maintaining and repair of earthmoving, construction and / or material handling equipment.
- Repairs and maintenance on the various products offered by Clark Equipment including: Doosan heavy excavators and wheeled loaders Bobcat® compact equipment, generators and air compressors, Clark forklift trucks, Omega heavy lift trucks, Terberg terminal tractors and McCormick tractors.
- Troubleshoot mechanical faults with the use of OEM diagnostic systems.
- Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment.
- Ability to carry out Field Service work if or when required.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic or similar Trade Certificate.
- WA C class drivers licence (minimum).
- Self-motivated with excellent work ethic.
- Work autonomously.
- Strong focus on Safety, Quality & Customer Service.
- Sound troubleshooting and diagnostics skills.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Good time keeping and job recording skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates to be discussed at time of interview.
- Being part of a progressive customer service oriented culture.
- Family friendly business with flexibility when required.
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile telephone.
At Clark Equipment our staff are our greatest asset and the cornerstone of our business. We pride ourselves on finding the right people for the roles and we provide a safe and harmonious environment for our team.
If you believe you have the skills necessary to be successful in the role and would like to become part of a growing company, please send your Cover letter, Resume and supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org