Trade Qualified Auto Electrician
Clark Equipment currently has a vacancy for a qualified Automotive Electrician at our branch in Smithfield, NSW (Sydney). The successful candidate will work in a hands-on electrical role, primarily in servicing and repair of both construction, agricultural and material handling equipment and must demonstrate high quality customer service attitude.
To be considered for this position we are looking for:
- A qualified Auto Electrician. You must have an Australian Trade Certificate.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role and a similar industry
- Product knowledge of similar earthmoving and material handling equipment
- Ability to diagnose, fault find and read electrical schematics/ diagrams
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise jobs
- Automotive Air Conditioning licence will be highly regarded
- Hold a valid Australian driver’s licence
- A proven high level of customer service
- Be capable of working within a team environment and work autonomously
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and attitude towards your work
- Demonstrate and maintain company WOHS and quality standards, processes and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to articulate info onto Work Orders, and good understanding of computer systems and Microsoft Office
To apply send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.