Trade Qualified Plant Mechanics
Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd, a distributor of Bobcat earthmoving and material handling machines, Doosan construction equipment and including Clark Forklifts, Road construction equipment and Omega Lift Trucks currently has several Plant Mechanic positions available for suitable individuals at our branch in Smithfield, NSW (Sydney).
The role will require good understanding of client needs and customer service, in a Field Service or Workshop based role. Candidates with a proven track record of working with low level supervision in the field will have an advantage.
Key requirements include:
- Australian Trade Certificate - Plant Mechanic (applicants are invited from other mechanical trades)
- Strong background or understanding in hydraulics and electrical circuits highly advantageous
- Product knowledge of earthmoving attachments highly advantageous
- Ability to diagnose, fault find
- Excellent time management skills
- Auto Electrical experience and diagnostic skills, and/or Auto Electrical Trade are highly regarded
- A proven high level of customer service in line with our Customer Support Charter
- Capable of working within a team environment and work autonomously
- Demonstrate and maintain company WOHS and quality standards, processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computer systems and Microsoft Office
- A medical and D&A test will be required for this role
- Full car licence – MR and above an advantage
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.